The Best Way To Get Rid Of A Mouse Infestation In Your Roseville Home
November 10, 2022
Dealing with a mice infestation in Roseville is overwhelming and can be complicated, especially for those who don’t know where to begin with mice control. Contact Roseville pest control experts to understand how to get rid of mice from your home for good.
How To Identify A Mouse Infestation In Your Home
Mice in Roseville are sneaky pests and can often invade homes without you even noticing it at first. Keep an eye out for these items to identify a mouse infestation occurring around your property:
- Gnaw or chew marks on wall corners, baseboards, doorjambs, windowsills, or food packaging.
- Seeing nesting materials such as shredded paper around your home.
- You spot mouse droppings around your kitchen, food storage areas, near trash cans, or other areas around your home.
- An unpleasant, musty, or almost acidic odor starts to fill specific areas of your home due to mice nesting and leaving their droppings around.
- Mice sightings become frequent around your property; you are most likely to notice this pest around kitchens, bathrooms, trash cans, or food storage areas.
- You hear squeaking or rustling noises from inside walls, especially at night, as this is when the environment is quieter, and mice become active.
If you need more help with identifying a potential mouse infestation, be sure to contact Neighborly Pest Management right away.
Why Having Mice In Your House is Such A Health Risk
Not only are mice an incredibly destructive pest to have to invade your home, but they also present serious health risks. Mice are carriers of illnesses such as hantavirus, lymphocytic choriomeningitis, tularemia, and salmonella, among many other diseases. When mice run free in your home, they track the pathogens that spread these illnesses across surfaces, in food storage areas, and spread them via their droppings. What’s more, mouse urine and feces can dry up, causing the diseases they hold to become airborne around your home and significantly increasing your risk of picking up an illness.
Investing in professional mouse control is vital if you want to avoid these health risks and prevent diseases from spreading around your home.
Why Mouse Traps Aren't Enough To Get Rid Of An Infestation
When faced with a mouse infestation, many Roseville residents may head straight to the DIY mouse control solutions and pick up mouse traps. However, these tactics are often not enough to eliminate an infestation. Mouse traps can significantly limit the numbers of your mouse invaders, but they don’t target the root cause of the infestation, nor do they act as a mice deterrent to stop future mouse problems from occurring.
The best way to get rid of mice is to skip the DIY and home remedies and contact Neighborly Pest Management at the first sign of this pest invading your property.
Call The Pros At The First Sign Of Mice In Your Home
Professional mouse control is the way to go when it comes to defeating mice infestations. Our team at Neighborly Pest Management is here to help identify your mouse problems, including any areas that lead to continued mouse invasions and conditions that encourage future mouse issues. This in-depth process helps us provide your Roseville home with the most effective mouse control possible, allowing us to eradicate any infestation issue you may have.
Contact us at Neighborly Pest Management today to learn more or to benefit from our expert mouse removal process.