Professional Pest Control Services For King Farms, California
California may be better known for its flashing lights and Hollywood flair, but many longtime residents see the state in a very different light. Here in Yolo County, California, the state's more rural and arid environment is easier to see. However, the sights are even more nuanced for those in King Farms. The people who live in the King Farms area believe in tradition, family, and the goodness of county living.
King Farms also believes in doing things the neighborly way, which is why Neighborly Pest Management has been an important part of local pest control efforts since 1978. By leveraging our years of experience in the field with some of the most cutting-edge products on the market today, we are here to help with any pest infestation. Learn more about how we help our neighbors thrive by getting in touch with our service techs today.
Home Pest Control In King Farms, California
Protecting your King Farms home from unwanted or undesirable pests is an ongoing battle for all homeowners. To protect your family and keep your property safe from harm, the team at Neighborly Pest Management offers unique bi-monthly home pest control plans for all King Farms residents.
Each one of our visits will include the following services:
- Both an interior and exterior site inspection
- Removing wasp nests and spider webs from the sides of the building
- Relocating bee nests to secure locations
- Treatments as needed
Get the seamless protection of Neighborly Pest Management on your side. Contact our winning team to schedule a home visit as soon as possible.
Commercial Pest Control In King Farms, California
Pests in your business require professional services from a qualified, vetted, and proven pest control company. With a track record of affordable solutions, the team at Neighborly Pest Management has over 40 years of experience protecting King Farms businesses and currently offers protection for these industries:
- A revolving commercial pest control plan that changes with your needs
- Seasonal inspections and advice from highly-trained pros
- Treatments and follow-up services regularly
Don’t just trust your instincts – trust the pros that know. Call Neighborly Pest Management to receive a commercial pest control plan today.
How To Keep Pantry Pests Out Of Your Kitchen In King Farms
Pantry pests are an umbrella term for a wide variety of pests around King Farms. Some of the most common types include Indian meal moths, rice weevils, flour beetles, and grain beetles. Although they are not capable of attacking or otherwise harming people or pets, they are quickly and easily able to contaminate food products. Pantry pests are a leading destroyer of household food items here in California.
If you are concerned about the presence of pantry pests around your King Farms home, there are some steps you can take today to remain pantry-pest-free for many years. Here's how to keep pantry pests out of your kitchen in King Farms:
- Eliminate any open packages or improperly stored food items. Don't leave any food items on the counters or tables for easy access.
- Wash dishes as often as possible, drying them and stacking them away to eliminate excess moisture.
- Do what you can to inspect dry goods before purchase. Some of the most suspicious items include flour, rice, and cereal bags. Do not buy the product if you notice anything amiss, such as ripped paper or insect eggs.
If you have already obtained a pantry pest infestation around the home, the team at Neighborly Pest Management is here to help. Call us today to get an immediate response to your pantry pest problem.
Bed Bug Control: Advice For King Farms Homeowners
Known as ‘parasitic hitchhikers,’ bed bugs are 1/4 inch insects that are becoming a real threat to King Farms homeowners. These insects are about the same shape and color as an apple seed and are extremely difficult to control in large quantities.
If you have not yet encountered any bed bugs around your King Farms property, follow these helpful prevention tips:
- Wash all clothing after returning from a trip, even if you have not yet worn it. Ensure that you are washing in the highest setting possible.
- Inspect your overnight lodgings for signs of bed bug activity. These include spotting points, sweet scents, and clumps of exoskeletons.
- Be wary of purchasing secondhand appliances or items from unknown sources. If you plan to purchase used goods, check the materials for signs of an infestation.
If your bed bug problems are beginning to grow out of hand, immediately reach out to the team at Neighborly Pest Management. We offer conclusive pest management programs for bed bug infestations of all sizes and work quickly to address problems at a time convenient to you. For questions, comments, or to schedule an initial bed bug inspection for your home, reach out to our team as soon as possible.
Request Your Free Inspection
Complete the form below to schedule your no obligation inspection.